- 25K - 30K
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- CASH Financial Services Group Limited
CASH Financial Services Group (“CFSG”, SEHK:510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in Hong Kong engaged in a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services comprising mobile trading, premium brokerage services, investment banking, corporate financial advisory, wealth and asset management, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform for our clients to trade anytime, anywhere, and borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talent to join us.
Full Stack Developer
Reference Number : FSD/CFSG/1218
- Design, develop and deploy mobile trading platforms on iOS and Android in both frontend & backend;
- Collaborate with members from operational and/or functional teams to analyze business requirements, architect development solutions and devise implementation plans;
- Maintain, debug and continuously enhance existing mobile applications;
- Explore and keep abreast of latest mobile application development technology;
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by Supervisor
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience in developing mobile application in both frontend & backend
- Knowledge of investment products such as stock and options is a plus
- Strong interest on financial technology development
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, quality oriented with strong sense of responsibility
Please apply in confidence with full resume, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department, CASH Financial Services Group Limited, 21/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong or send to email : firstname.lastname@example.org or press below "Apply" button.
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.