Our client, Asia-based PE fund house, is looking for AVP of PE fund accounting candidate to join their expanding team. Welcome candidates with team leading experience working in PE admin / fund house to apply.
- Guide the team in completing their work, act as the final level of review such as capital call and distribution calculations and bank reconciliations
- In charge of the coordination and validation of all work delivered by the service providers (fund admin) such as financial statements, monthly NAV calculation and fee calculations
- Monitor the whole new fund establishment process to ensure the team is following the timeline
- Enhance internal control and process improvements
- Bachelor degree or above holder with minimum 4-6 years of working experience in PE fund accounting sector (welcome candidates from fund admin / fund house)
- With people management experience is preferred but not a must
- Good command of English and Chinese is preferred
Do kindly press apply now or send your CV to kelly.wong @onearw.com to proceed further. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted. Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.