My client is a leading investment bank looking to hire a global head infrastructure. This role will be leading a geographically diverse team across multiple areas of infrastructure, including but not limited to servers, platforms, storage, middleware, database and networks. Other key responsibilities include driving large scale projects and strategic initiatives by building relationships with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Responsible for all IT Infrastructure management and operations, including platforms, servers, storage, middleware, databases & networks.
- Management of technical infrastructure teams across multiple geographic locations.
- Keep abreast of latest technological developments, introduce new tools and infrastructure and improve overall performance.
- Run & implement large scale infrastructure projects, collaborating with other technology teams.
- Drive overall IT strategy and manage key internal & external stakeholders.
- Manage budgets, vendors and other resources to keep operations running smoothly.
- At least 15 years experience managing & building infrastructure teams, ideally in the banking or insurance industry. Experience managing offshore teams would be a plus.
- Broad technical knowledge across infrastructure, especially the server side, would be advantageous.
- Strong experience driving large scale infrastructure projects within a regulated industry.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders is crucial.
- Excellent communication skills in English, with Cantonese or Mandarin being a plus.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.