Global Insurance - Project Manager
- Highly Competitive
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 07 Dez 18
We are looking for top Project Managers from Insurance to assist in the development of various high level and challenging Insurance projects. The role will be driving digital transformation in the insurance world. This will be a unique opportunity to be a part of some exciting initiatives that are happening within the region in a new set up in transformation. The successful candidate will have had experience within end to end Project Management with knowledge of the insurance space. Agile/Change Management skills highly valued.
- Lead overall project management - from commercial aspects to delivery
- End to end Project management from start to finish
- Change Management
- To manage cross functional teams – Consumer Business Operations, Consumer Business Technology, and other defined business units within the service line of call center related business functions.
- To manage the appointed service delivery partner, from technical specifications through to procurement and implementation.
- To provide up-to-date reporting, manage risk and issues involved in the solution
Special skills and knowledge
- 6-7 Years of Project management skills
- Knowledge and understanding within Insurance workflow, processes, and systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders
- Technical service delivery experience
- Cantonese language skills desired