Global Markets Risk Manager
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
Global Markets Risk Manager
VP, Global Markets Risk Manager
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
- Issuer risk management for traded fixed income and equity positions in the Asia Pacific region.
- Prepare credit analysis memorandum and associated documents for above-grid issuer risk limit approvals.
- Monitor trading activities and assess issuer risk exposure with individual credits as well as the portfolio as a whole. Ensure data accuracy in credit risk feeds.
- Manage the new onboarding and oversee the governance of central clearing counterparties for the region.
- Participate in the review and approval of the counterparty credit and issuer risk policies and procedures, and suggest ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency for the new and existing products.
- Participate in the regional capital commitment council and due diligence forum to review and approve new equity capital market offerings in which BofAML acts as an underwriter or placement agent.
- Keep abreast of and contribute to the evolving needs of risk management amid regulatory changes that affect the banking industry from the counterparty credit, issuer, and equity capital market risks' perspectives, for instance, UMR, CCPs and other regulatory developments.
- Participate in new product / transaction approval forums with a view to highlight risk and approve deals from the counterparty credit / issuer risks' perspectives.
- Work with the business and support partners to mitigate counterparty risk and approve structured derivative trades in line with the bank's established policies and procedures.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience, preferably related to risk management within a financial institution.
- Familiar with Global Market products, especially derivatives.
- Ability to independently assess the credit profile and analyze financial position of corporates and financial institutions.
- Good understanding of corporate governance.
- Quantitative orientation in academics with exposure to Bloomberg.
- Good presentation and credit writing skills.
- Have a positive orientation and the ability to work in a fast paced/multi-tasking environment under pressure.
- Good academic record commensurate with an undergraduate and/or a postgraduate degree from recognized institutions.
Posting Date: 09/11/2017
Hong Kong, , CHEUNG KONG CENTER, 2 QUEEN'S RD,
- Hong Kong
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40