What's the road to recovery for economies and industries battered by the current pandemic? Join our award-winning Global Research team to get your voice heard! What we're looking for:
- Penultimate year Undergraduate/Master's student with outstanding academic achievement who are o n track to receive a GPA of 3.5/4 or above (2.1 degree or above - UK system)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a keen interest in the business you are applying to
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
Our award-winning BofA Global Research organization supports the institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Their expertise is at the core of the value delivered to investor clients. Our research analysts provide insightful, objective and decisive research designed to enable their clients to make informed investment decisions in six primary disciplines and Corporate Access:
What you'll do:
- Global Equity Research: Provides institutional and retail clients with in-depth research analysis on more than 20 industries and conducts fundamental analysis on more than 3,000 companies in 50 countries.
- Global Credit Research : Provides analysis of corporations' credit-worthiness and credit, cash and derivative markets and makes detailed, actionable investment recommendations to all types of institutional credit and credit derivative investors.
- Global Economics
- Global Investment Strategy
- Global Rates & Currencies Research
- Global Commodities Research
As a Summer Analyst within Research, you will:
- Work closely with the team on various tasks including modeling/analysis, conducting primary research and attending internal/external client meetings.
- Have some responsibilities which are conducted regularly (daily, weekly, etc.) while others will be longer-term projects that will continue over the internship period.
Summer Analysts are placed directly with a specific team throughout the internship. Group placement is determined by considering business needs and the interests/skills of the Summer Analyst. Industry
- Autos, Industrials, Shipbuilding
- Metals and Mining
- Small caps
- Telecom, Media and Technology
- Financial services
- Entertainment and gaming
- Macro and quantitative analysis
The Summer program is a 10-week program designed to provide Summer Analysts with a unique opportunity to gain an exposure to life at Bank of America and also make significant contributions to the team. The Summer program begins with an orientation and induction to the firm. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as assignments mirror full-time responsibility and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
About Bank of America
- Access to the bank's learning hub containing a variety of learning resources, ranging from banking fundamentals to communication skills
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Speaker series with senior management across all lines of business
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full-time employment upon graduation
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading. Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.