Head of Corporate Digital and Innovation
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Talent Axis
- 14 Jan 19
Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Identify and drive up online business opportunities including but not limited to online product/service applications, sales leads, cross platforms promotions, 3rd party business development opportunities, etc.
- Innovate digital development in the business for reviewing and assessing change requests, triaging new requests and championing the digital roadmap.
- Define, drive and manage for the success of the overall development strategies of the Business Banking corporate website (public website), or the Global Business Banking Platform ; the two system platforms should be presented to Customer in various digital platforms including desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.
- Own the corresponding platforms on the aspects of platform performance, security, revenue, sales leads, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Champion the innovation and ideas that form an important part of the business, the delivery mindset, and across teams internally.
- Gather, report and present digital platform usage analysis, and market intelligence.
- Ensure the quality of the sites, including but not limited to branding, contents, visuals, and correct proposition, etc.
- Own all the concerned documentation/ in-house and external clearance, including but not limited to Business Proposals, Management/ Performance Reporting, Regulatory Assessment/ Internal/ External clearance/ approval, etc.
- Ensure up-to-date contents, correct proposition, optimize the platform to connect with Public, Customers, for sales lead/conversion, and introduction of new applicable technologies, etc.
- Solid experience in digital platform developments in terms of extending the bank’s products and service offerings to digital platforms where onboarding target/potential customers to take up the products/services on digital
- Hands-on experience in managing website/ transaction site remodeling/ revamp projects.
- Experience in Agile project management methodology for project delivery on platforms and platform functions would be an added advantage. Waterfalls project management experience would also be relevant.
- Knowledgeable in banking operations, banking products/ services, ideally in Commercial Banking
- Solid experience in web management including mobile (responsive design)
- Hands-on experience/ knowledge in JSP, XML
- Appreciation/ knowledge in eFraud prevention, and local regulators' eBanking regulations.
- Appreciation/ experience in digital marketing to drive online sales/ revenue/ sales leads from online to offline channels
- Solid experience in optimizing use of digital platforms to bring out the potentials of omni-channels to customers.
- Able to keep abreast of digital development in the market especially in banking industry & possesses foresight in technology application.
- Business acumen, and the ability to communicate to executives, business domain stakeholders and technical staff alike.
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to create marketing and messaging materials that meet stakeholder needs.
- Accountable, analytical, dare to make judgment call and a problem solver.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills with all levels of stakeholders.
- Could communicate, speak and write, in fluent English and Cantonese/ Putonghua (a plus).
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes