We are helping a fast-expanding Chinese bank to look for a new Head of FICC Operations for their settlement business
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead and supervise the FICC Settlement team to carry out the daily operations functions
- To manage daily operations including but not limited to trade processing, confirmation and settlement etc.
- Design and implement workflow and guideline to make sure that the business is administered in an efficient, controlled, risk-free and timely manner
- To work with Sales & Product team regarding trade services and respective new product approval
- Oversee the review and enhancement of internal operation procedures
- Bachelor degree holder
- 7+ years of experience in settlement, with at least 2 years in managerial grade
- Sound knowledge in Fixed Income and FX products settlement, knowledge in commodities would be a plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.