Corporate Banking Internal Audit
- Participate in the formulation of annual audit project plan.
- Participate in the formulation of audit program, collection of background information of auditee, analysis of business system data, analysis of internal control status, and research of regulatory policies.
- Carry out audit projects according to the audit plan, find internal control defects or risk issues, give valuable audit recommendations, and prepare working papers, audit sub-reports or audit reports.
- Collect the findings of regulatory inspection, internal and external audit, and follow up on the progress and implementation of rectifications as required.
- Build and maintain key relationships with stakeholders, auditee management, regulators and Group Audit teams
- Other audit related work.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Auditing, Law etc.,
- CPA, CFA, CIA, CISA or other related professional qualification is required.
- Minimum 10 years working experience of internal audit in commercial banks
- Sound knowledge of banking, internal control system and risk management.
- Strong ability of working independently, good communication, team cooperation and report writing.
- Good command of English and Chinese.