- Lead and manage the legal, compliance and company secretarial functions of the Group
- Provide professional commercial legal advice for the top management regarding compliance, risk control affairs, M&A, etc.
- Provide legal advice and support to various business units within the Group
- Liaise with internal departments or external stakeholders when necessary
- Perform ad-hoc reports/projects as assigned by the top management
- LL.M. or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience in listed company
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Strong business acumen and good interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, self-motivated and well-organized
All provided personal data will be used for recruitment purpose and be destroyed after the recruitment cycle.