Governance and Control Process and Control Business Operational Risk Drive the strategic process revamp/re-engineering projects
Our client is well-known and expanding bank and now looking for high calibre to join their group.
- Lead the process & control function to formulate and implement sound operations policies, procedures and systems for Personal & Business Banking Group
- Drive the strategic process revamp/re-engineering projects/initiatives from process & control perspective
- Design and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Ensure operational risks of new products / services are adequately addressed and proper internal controls are in place.
- Provide advice to branches, business units and processing units on issues related to operation policies, procedures, systems and control.
- Establish controls, monitor and ensure compliance with AML Policy and relevant procedures and guidelines issued by Compliance Department.
- Develop procedures and manual for the department/group to get better implementation on AML Policy and the relevant procedures and guidelines when necessary.
- Identify possible weaknesses in operations controls process officially and effectiveness issue and notify related key stakeholders.
- Guide and coach subordinates to ensure that they are competent to perform the jobs.
- University degree/Higher Diploma in Business Administration.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in in retail banking/commercial banking operational process design and development including 8 years in management level; considerable years of diverse experience and a variety of skills related to managing change, business or operations and people.
- Sound knowledge of banking practices, procedures, methods and systems, risk and control as well as regulatory requirements and competitors’ developments
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090