strong people management skills familiar with trade finance operations including LC issuing, inward & outwards bills, invoice financing, factoring, bank guarantee, etc
Our client is well-known and expanding commercial bank and now looking for high calibre to join their group.
- Lead a small team and oversee trade finance products (L/C, factoring, forfeiting & guarantee etc.) processing to ensure all daily execution of documentary trade finance in compliance with statutory requirements
- Manage process improvement projects to streamline work flows and procedures e.g. straight through processing
- Work closely with business, marketing, control and risk units for new product development and product enhancements
- Liaise with regulators, auditors and compliance staff on latest regulatory, control and compliance requirements
- University degree/Higher Diploma in Business Administration.
- at least 15 years in Bills or Trade Services with sound knowledge of banking operations
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of local and overseas remittance, trade, loans/treasury settlement operations and practices
- Strong people management and communications skills
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090