Talent Acquisition Specialist
Baring Private Equity Asia (BPEA) is one of Asia's largest private alternative investment firms, with assets under management of USD34 billion. BPEA manages a private equity investment program, sponsoring buyouts and providing growth capital to companies for expansion or acquisitions with a particular focus on the Asia Pacific region, as well as dedicated funds focused on private real estate and private credit. The firm has a 24-year history and over 210 employees located across nine offices in Beijing, Delhi, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Mumbai, Singapore, Shanghai, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Overview of the Role
The focus of the role will be to provide system administrative support to BPEA Human Capital team’s technical requirements and converting them into specific results, part of SAPs HCM suite. The role will also support HR projects and identify areas of improvement and risk where possible.
- Responsible for supporting the configuration, maintenance, operation and ongoing system administration of our SAP SuccessFactors HCM system in collaboration with business process owners. Other responsibilities include volume uploading of data, ongoing administrative process management.
- Expertise in Employee Central i.e.workflow configuration settings, approval process, business rules, RBP, Position Management, Report, TimeOff and/or other SF modules configuration, create reports, mass data upload, create templates
- Work with SAP SuccessFactors and/or 3rd party providers to keep up-to-date on the system release specifications, create & update system processes, procedures and support documentation for each release.
- Perform regular system monitoring & communicate planned systems downtimes as appropriate. Testing end to end integrations between SAP SuccessFactors and any internal applications and support data transformation activities for data migration and system integration
- With a business driven mindset, be involved in HR Projects and work closely with the broader Human Capital team, conduct regular timely meetings with Human Capital team/3rd party vendors as appropriate and prepare regular meeting minutes
- Perform quality assurance checks on system configuration, test workflows and highlight risk areas of current setup or ongoing development
- Ensuring that all standards and processes are adhered to for any deliverables produced
- Conduct training to users, developing training materials as appropriate
- 3 - 5 years of hand-on experience with SAP SuccessFactors, experience with at least one full-cycle (including but not limited to Documentation, Configuration, and end-user training) of enterprise level SuccessFactors implementation (Employee Central, PMGM, and Recruiting modules at a minimum)
- Familiarity with HR function is a strong plus
- Proven knowledge in EC, TimeOff, SMCDP, (Position and Report)
- Well versed in analysis, configuration, testing, implementation, and post-implementation support, understand technical and functional specifications from HR perspective
- Hands on experience in Data Migration
- Possess “can-do” attitude, takes end-to-end ownership with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills, proven ability to meet tight timeline
- Proactive, flexible, and adaptive to changing priorities
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Technology/ Information Technology or Master of Computer Applications
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Location – Hong Kong