Human Resources, Talent Development Talent Advisor, Vice President, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan Stanley
- 16 Mär 18 2018-03-16
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Morgan Stanley Human Resources provides advice and insight to attract, retain, reward and develop a talented global workforce, giving employees the support and tools they need to succeed. Our HR professionals partner with each of the firm's businesses to provide a full range of services including: human capital planning; creating strategies to attract, develop and reward employees; promoting a diverse workforce; fostering employee engagement; designing competitive pay and benefit plans; and proactively addressing employee matters.
Morgan Stanley is seeking a professional to join their Talent Development Team. Talent Development is responsible for strategizing, designing, creating, and evaluating employee development for internal clients at all levels. The global Talent Development team works with and through Human Resources to provide practical, relevant, and enduring talent development solutions for professionals, managers, and leaders globally. The role is based in Hong Kong, and liaises globally.
This position serves as a key liaison with HR Generalists and business leaders to identify, scope, create and implement development solutions that meet business needs.
- Liaise with HR Generalists, Business Leaders, and Talent Development to identify, scope, create, and evaluate leader, manager, and professional talent development initiatives.
- Recommend relevant, practical, and enduring talent development solutions, in line with key business goals and talent development model.
- Advocate and create buy-in for Morgan Stanley’s talent development model
- Work with HR Generalists to create a development strategy for business units, using data.
- Liaise with Talent Advisors globally in order to create greater impact, consistency and efficiency of development initiatives.
- Partner with Talent Advisors globally to share best practices such as (but not limited to):
o Business talent development trends
o Operationalizing the Talent Development model
o Building HR and business relationships
o Advising on the application of talent development best practices
o Identification and use of vendors
- Communicate throughout HR talent development needs and trends
- Analyze and translate key talent development data into viable solutions
- Capture solutions in a central location
- Interact with business units as needed
· Is able to translate adult learning and organizational development theories into relevant and practical development solutions.
· Is excellent at building and maintaining working relationships
· Is highly collaborative – Is able to work effectively with diverse colleagues and peers to deliver business results
· Is able to influence others
· Is able to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment to deliver results
· Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Manages ambiguity
· Is resilient
· Is self-aware; able to manage ego
· 7+ years working in a corporate environment – preferably in financial services
· MBA or Masters Degree in Adult Learning / Leadership
· Understanding of current issues and best practices in talent development, including a clear understanding of how it drives commercial results in a financial services environment