Job Reference # 197431BR
IT Desktop Support Analyst in Desk Aligned Services team
Are you highly motivated in solving technology issues? Are you at your best when supporting others? Do you work well in a team environment? We're looking for someone that can:
• Support IT Service & Product on the trading floor.
• Uphold high standards coordinating IT issues with a timely resolution.
• Define workarounds for errors and initiate process improvements.
• Drive operational excellence within regional/global teamwork.
• Maintain and share team knowledge bases. Your team
You will be working in one of the division in Group Technology, Desk Aligned Services team in Hong Kong. The team provides support to the trading floor front office business, by ensuring the quality and stability of the Information Technology desktop environment. We're a truly global and friendly group of people. And we strive to support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. Your expertise
Workstation and trade floor desktop support:
• Troubleshooting Microsoft Desktop environment.
• Trading application support coordination to resolve incidents within SLA.
• Incident management and problem management.
• Hardware Support. Break fix, installations and coordination of moves and changes.
• Relationship management with Business Managers in front office.
• IT project assistance.
• BCM maintenance and support.
Essential Technical Skills:
• Windows 7 + Microsoft Office 2010 + application suite
• Market Data Applications knowledge and support (Bloomberg, Reuters and Factset)
• Blackberry / iPhone / iPad / Android devices
• A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences.
• Capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services.
• Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing incidents accordingly.
• Able to remain calm in highly stressful environment.
• Flexible, easy to approach and a team player.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, detective mind and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out).
• Do not hesitate to speak up when something is not right.
• Familiar with ITIL process.
• Fluent in English About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.