Our client is a leading provider of digital asset management service. They are currently looking for a IT risk talent to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
- Develop IT framework and procedures according to the industry best practices and standards, as well as complying with relevant regulatory and requirements;
- Monitor and resolve information security risks and requirements;
- Lead SOC2 and ISO accreditation and obtain IT and Security compliance certifications;
- Manage information security and control assessment to ensure compliance of information security policies and standards;
- Ongoing maintenance and review of the policies and procedures.
- University graduate in computer science, information technology or related disciplines;
- 5+ years' experience in IT Security, Audit, Governance and Risk Management;
- Strong knowledge of Information System, and IT Operation;
- Motivated Individual with good interpersonal and analytical skills.