IT Manager / Business Analyst (Business Process Reengineering and Robotic Process Automation)
- Planning and researching the application of financial technology and acting as a technology leader, enhancing our Bank's business operations capabilities and enhancing customer experience.
- Possesses a passion for process improvement with an approach that encourages innovation, elimination of waste, and efficiency improvements.
- Skilled in process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes, and gap assessments.
- Demonstrates ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems, and tools with a specific focus on upstream/downstream impact; understands the relationship between multiple functions and/or tools.
- Prioritize and plan resources in system implementation, control budget and monitor project execution progress.
- Liaise among users and the technical developers to ensure business requirements are well defined and properly implemented.
- Assist project implementation with proactively manage all the potential risks on projects and recommend mitigating measures if required.
- Formulate Test Plans, conduct UAT and regression test.
- Degree holder with major in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Studies.
- Over 3 years of working experience in Banking environment with minimum 5 years solid project management experience.
- Experience or sound knowledge in requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, development, implementation and testing on banking project.
- Good understanding of banking products and experience on RPA solution is an advantages.
- Solid experience to liaise with all relevant parties in IT or Business and work with business stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Analytical-mind with excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, able to work under pressure and be flexible.
- Professional Qualification such as Six Sigma and PMP will be an advantage.
- Good communication and Chinese report /letter writing skills, knowledge of the Mandarin is a plus.
- Proficient in MS office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project).
- Previous exposure in Southeast Asia projects would be an advantage.
- Candidate with more relevant experience would be considered as Senior IT Manager.