IT Operations Manager - IT Service Operations Management - AVP - 12months Contract
HKEX strategizes to focus on applying new technologies to modernise our core functions in order to enable greater efficiency in our operations and deliver new services to our market. We are looking for a strong talent with in-depth IT services management knowledge and experience to join our Service Operation Management Team under Technology Operations. This role will take part in the IT Service Management (ITSM)platform development and implementation and involving in transformation on operational processes using leading ITSM solution.
The ITSM solution covers Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management, IT Asset Management, Service Configuration Management and Service Request processes. Candidate has relevant knowledge in these disciplines and leading ITSM tools is an advantage.
Candidate should have a customer service mind-set to drive process improvement, push for operational efficiency and value. Job Responsibilities:
- Taking part in the IT service management implementation from the processes aspect
- Coordinating Technology teams during project design/build/test/deployment stage
- Coordinating and guiding solution partners during project phases
- Engaging/Communicating with various stakeholders across the organization for the project
- Reporting the project/tasks status to management
- Involving in migration and testing on the IT system management tools
- Strong knowledge of IT Service Management processes and/or leading IT Service management tools (such as ServiceNow, BMC Helix, Ivanti Neurons)
- Five years plus working experience on Service Management processes or tools
- Experience on mission critical, high resilience, high performance and large-scale systems infrastructure
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines
- Experience in financial services industry or other highly regulated organisations is preferred while not essential
- Strong knowledge on ITIL processes such as incident management, problem management, change management, IT asset management, configuration management
- Possess ITIL/ISO 20000 Certification and Project Management Certification (PRINCES 2 or PMP)
- Strong vendor management and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to carry out assigned tasks independently with little supervision
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
- Team player and results oriented
- Proficient in documentation and technical writing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.