IT Programme Manager- Leading Retail Bank
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
One of the largest international banks is urgently looking for a Senior Programme Manager to oversee a portfolio of large scale IT projects and design the processes, structure, cycle and implementation strategy required with an Agile approach for smooth delivery.
- Providing entity and functional management for a Hong Kong based programme and portfolio delivery team.
- Drive the team to the next level in adoption of agile and scrum practices through previous experiences, best practice and a collaborative attitude to help drive revenue growth and increased effectiveness in value and quality of the software we create.
- Analyze our current Agile processes, prioritize areas of improvement, and work alongside key stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Facilitate and participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams
- Coach team members as needed, including resolving conflict
- Together with the Global Mobile Programme Manager, design the processes, structure, cycle and implementation strategy required to run the business continuous delivery team.
- Drive the development and delivery of product road maps in conjunction with Digital Product Teams. Identify and build team structures to enable delivery aligned to the agreed road maps
- Manage at any one time one large or more complex projects, ensuring timely delivery of outputs. This includes the planning, governance and reporting for projects under responsibility
- Create, track and report timelines, budgets, backlog, velocity and quality during the entire life of the project, managing issues and risks as they occur including escalating when appropriate
- Ensuring adherence to governance procedures and significant contribution to process improvement, facilitating and chairing regular project meetings ensuring all project issues and risks are documented, assigned, monitored and managed to ensure minimal impact to the programme, reporting status to key Stakeholders and Senior Management
- Engaging and working collaboratively with Business, internal IT and other teams throughout the programme lifecycle
- Building and maintaining relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders for the benefit of the projects and programmes
- Considering risk implications in all decisions and activities through a good understanding of business activity, opportunities and threats
- Leveraging business knowledge and expertise to drive business decisions and business improvements
- Working with the Retail Banking Wealth Management Business to maintain and plan a portfolio of projects for one or more business areas, working towards the Bank’s IT Strategy
- Ensure that problems are managed at peer level, and escalated efficiently with the minimum disruption to the business
- Adopt and share standards, tools, best practices, principles for cost, quality and productivity improvement
- Maintain good exposure and develop knowledge in new techniques, products, services, technologies and standards
- Develop a good level of understanding of the appropriate business systems of the Group
- Experience of the whole project lifecycle.
- Solid project management skills in initiation, analysis, design, test and transition where both Project Management Professional and Agile SCRUM certification or applicable proven experience is a must.
- Experience working in relevant market and context, such as proven track record of delivery across programmes and projects using agile management methodologies, in a complex, multinational corporate environment.
- Past working experience as an IT Programme Management delivering large scale programmes with budgets exceeding more than $10M USD, and in depth experience with the delivery of Mobile and Digital solutions.
- Availability to undertake occasional travel required for this role.
- University degree in computer science, information technology or other related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Strong Leadership, managing matrix project teams both regionally and globally, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on an individual basis.
- Commercial acumen and good risk management and mitigation skills.
- Effective communication skills in spoken and written English.
Interested candidates please call John Sze at +852 3473 3259 or apply directly by submitting your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.