IT Project Manager - Treasury System (12 months contract)
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 21 Sep 17
A US Management Consulting firm, built on a foundation of integrity and doing what is best for the client. They deliver world class Project/Program Management, strategy, process transformation, change management, and performance management services to their clients ranging from Fortune 100 to emerging growth organizations.
A US Management Consulting firm, built on a foundation of integrity and doing what is best for the client. They deliver world class Project/Program Management, strategy, process transformation, change management, and performance management services to their clients ranging from Fortune 100 to emerging growth organizations. They are currently seeking professionals with 8-10+ years overall experience and 5+ years of relevant Treasury/Finance/IT business analysis experience for work on dynamic client engagements.
The applicant must be a fluent in Cantonese and English, should be creative and have strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ideal candidates have relevant Treasury/Finance and IT business analyst experience with superior oral and written communication skills, a client service focus, a willingness to travel to meet client demands, as well as an ability to define problems and implement a complex solution in a fast paced environment.
- Partnering with Asia country business teams to understand their portfolio, business strategy, and prioritization in order to facilitate Treasury and software improvements
- Assessing and improving the effectiveness of IT portfolio management and demand management processes
- Identifying, defining, developing and implementing improvements to IT project/financial reporting and monitoring processes and procedures
- Developing requirements for delivering IT project/financial reporting and monitoring
- Providing executive visibility to IT project, program, portfolio and functional level status, issues, risks, costs, budget, etc.
- Producing integrated life cycle dashboard reports at the function, portfolio and sub-portfolio levels to show status of demand requests, budget vs. actual vs. projected spend, and program/project delivery
- Monitoring people, process, and technology requirements within the service delivery function
- Driving the implementation and embedding of process, methods and best practice into service delivery activities for the function
- Conducting program/project health checks to help assure program/project delivery including artifacts/documentation, gate reviews, and monitoring for delivery to scope, time, quality and cost
- Working with the global resource and vendor management teams on staff requirements and reporting
- Working with the service delivery teams to prioritize customer demand, both within a portfolio and across the function
To succeed in this role, you must be willing to travel to client sites in Korea and other Asian countries on a regular basis. Other requirements included:
- English and Cantonese language fluency required
- Understanding of end-to-end IT life cycle (requirements, design, build, test)
- Experience in end-to-end financial management - plan, forecast, actual - function, portfolio and program/project levels
- Experience with Treasury organizations and concepts and Treasury Workstation Applications
- Experience with insurance and large financial institutions
- Very good understanding of service delivery related key performance indicators, experience with development and tracking of program/project related metrics
- Attention to detail and perseverance to completion
- Strong relationship building between internal customers, vendors and employees
- Organizational Change Management skills including change management planning and execution and communication planning, analysis and execution a plus
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com