A fast-growing Fintech cryptocurrency company is looking for a technical project manager who can provide project management on regional initiatives to support the business
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The IT Project Manager role will focus on cross team cryptocurrency projects spanning various stakeholders such as technical team, engineering, business management, finance and trading team and offshore vendor.
- Providing project management on regional initiatives to support the business
- Transform user requirements into architectural and design guidance, selecting the appropriate technologies for the technical team.
- Assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Driving analysis and feasibility studies for potential projects
- Minimum 6 years experience in project management in financial service, experience in fintech firm is an advantage
- Strong technical background with passion for blockchain technology and cryptocurrency trading.
- Overall experience in hands-on project management, specifically in technology-related projects essential, and preferably supporting fintech business
- Experience in supporting integrating new systems, programs, and applications with business operations and services.
- Works effectively and individually with both technical and non-technical team party
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills and can simply / explain technology decisions / approaches to business operation
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Agile development principle, methodologies, and DevOps adoption of CI/CD/CM.
- Self-Starter mindset with strong leadership skills and team-oriented goals