IT Specialist - IT Development & Support - Associate -12months Contract
- Perform system design, analysis, coding, testing, documentation and other development support activities during project development.
- Support execution for testing cycles.
- Provide production maintenance and support as required.
- Support other ad-hoc development activities as required.
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- At least 4 years' system development and support experience
- Experience in SWIFT system support:
- Familiar with SAA, SAG and SWP operations in Linux Redhat
- Familiar with SWIFT provided tools like MyStandards
- Experience in IBM Mainframe MVS, OS/390, zOS, DB2, COBOL, CICS, Easytrieve Plus and JCL is a definite advantage
- Familiar with system development life cycle
- Experience in financial services industry or other highly regulated organisations is preferred while not essential
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good team player
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.