- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Linedata Services (H.K.) Ltd
- 23 Apr 19
About Linedata - 20 years experience, 20 offices, covering 50 countries, more than 700 clients, we are close to 1300 employees providing global humanized technology solutions aimed at the investment management and credit community. Linedata supports companies to grow and strengthens the development of its clients. Headquartered in France, Linedata achieved revenues of EUR 166.8 million in 2016. We are listed on Euronext Paris compartment B FR0004156297-LIN – Reuters LDSV.PA – Bloomberg LIN:FP.
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Consultant / Business Analyst. The main duties include review & analyze business requirements, managing and implementing Linedata’s solutions for new and existing clients. There will be strong working relationship with business users, development and QA teams to help deliver high quality solutions. This role is based in Hong Kong.
- Independently analyze and research business requirements
- Creating and maintaining business and functional requirements documents, specifications and user manuals
- Working with users, developers and QAs to deliver high quality solutions
- Manage and implement client projects and ensure they are well delivered to clients
- Implement Linedata products for Hedge Fund / Wealth Management / Institutional clients
- Perform solution deployment / system upgrade for clients in hosted / deployed environment
- Assist in project planning, monitoring the schedules and milestones, and ensuring the deliverables are met with the user requirement
- Book and track time for projects appropriately
Required Skills / Experience:
- Degree holder of Computer Science or related discipline, or with great aptitude for computing if holding other science / business degree
- 5 years+ related working experience
- Demonstrable track record in Business Analyst role and/or implementing products such as Asset Management or Wealth Management solutions
- Good understanding of SDLC and methodologies.
- Good technical skills including SQLs, relational database (Oracle, SQL Server) and scripting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills are essential
- Advanced analysis and problem-solving skills
- Good written and spoken English, Fluent Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight project deadlines
- Ability to multitask effectively at work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong Financial Industry knowledge – from Asset Management and/or wealth management perspective
- Good understanding of project management methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of programming in C#, C++ or PLSQL
- Strong Financial Industry knowledge – from either Hedge Fund or Asset Management perspective
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of working with different stakeholders in finance industry
Linedata is an equal opportunity employer, offering an attractive package of benefits. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend an assessment session in Hong Kong that includes written tests.