One of the largest European investment firms with over $500 billion global AUM is looking to recruit an Intermediary Sales to strengthen its existing client network. The firm manages many funds that invest in different asset classes. This is an AD/Director-level role, responsible for distributing the firm's traditional and alternative funds to the private and large retail banks in the region. The position is based in Hong Kong and reports directly to the Sales Head.
- Maintain existing clients' relationship and achieve sales targets in pursuit of the most favorable terms and profitability to the company
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop sales strategies and business plans for intermediaries and direct clients.
- Execute the sales strategies in the most efficient way and communicate with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver the strategies
- Work closely with the marketing team to access current sales tools and drive the creation of new materials
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent qualification
- 5-10 years’ relevant job experience in institutional, intermediary sales.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Highly customer-focused with a strong understanding of the intermediary/channel sales process
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese is a must