Internal Audit | Investment Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8091
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
My client is a top European Investment bank looking for Internal Audit professionals to join their team at a manager (AVP) /senior manager level (VP). The role will work with a well respected audit team with strong career development in a well established audit function. Individuals with more internal audit experience will be considered for a Senior Manager position. The ideal candidate will have a few years of Internal Audit experience in an investment bank, with good knowledge of equities products.
- Conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified.
- Analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery (investment suitability, supervision, cross-border), assumed by both the business and support functions.
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks.
- Prepare reports of audit findings for senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and provide input for planning sessions.
- Strong experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function, and ideally involve a good knowledge of the investment banking industry.
- Strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods.
- A detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well as a quantitative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and deliver complex assignments to time and budget.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- Willingness to travel across the APAC region