Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering including Finance, Risk & Compliance, Core Banking
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
Capco is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join our Global Communications Team to support our Regional teams in the APAC, this role could be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore. The Internal Communications Manager will work closely with the Communications Director, the Regional Managing Partners, the Regional Marketing Team and the wider Regional Teams to deliver high quality internal communications across the region that aligns to both our global and regional business priorities and promotes colleague advocacy with the Capco story.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, collaborative, and have excellent inter-personal skills. They will have excellent writing skills and be comfortable working with senior stakeholders across the business, and also be comfortable with a level of ambiguity and change. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced, growing organisation with a creative, friendly and experienced team.
The Internal Communications Manager will:
- Lead on regional internal communications, both BAU and project related, from an advisory and delivery perspective including planning, editing, channel and internal comms calendar management.
- Support the Communications Director and Regional Managing Partners with key projects and initiatives.
- Advise stakeholders about the value of good practice internal and change communication.
- Partner with the Regional Marketing Lead and other key contacts to ensure that all internal communications are of a consistently high standard and in line with our brand.
- Work with the regional business functions e.g., HR, Operations, IT on change projects, advising on internal communications, devising communication plans and executing on these to deliver impact.
- Work with the in-house design team on the delivery of creative elements.
Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Relevant internal comms experience, with demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Experience in the management consulting or financial services industry preferred.
- Flexibility and able to prioritize tasks
- Professional and executive presence conducive to working with senior leadership
- Experience working with and maintaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Exposure or knowledge of the financial services industry is preferred
Why Join Capco?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry. We offer:
- A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture