Investment Adviosry Professionals
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 21 Jun 17 2017-06-21
We are looking for Investment Services Professionals for various Team and Department
- Formulate marketing plan, distribution strategy for the Bank's investment fund business.
- Manage and implement portfolio strategy in HK/China/ A-share markets
- Develop investment Strategy, conduct idea generation, financial analysis, and assess a company's strategic positioning while identifying inflection points in fundamentals. Track and closely follow company developments, including earnings reports, corporate actions, competitive dynamics and other events impacting portfolio holdings and potential investments.
- Conduct in-depth investment research; evaluate investment strategies and generate investment ideas.
- Prepare both Chinese and English investment commentaries on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc basis; assist in providing daily global commentary and advisory services.
- Conduct global market research and assess the suitability of various investment products to meet client investment needs.
- Participate in the development and implementation of initiatives related to the compliance, systems and procedures for the investment advisory function.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant qualifications, with passes in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations, CFA is a plus
- Minimum 5 years for junior positions and 10+ years of progressive experience in portfolio management in HK/China/A-share equity market
- Good knowledge of local stock market
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes