- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
Wealth Management Department
Founded in 2005, Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH) is China’s leading wealth and asset manager with a focus on global services for high net worth individuals and enterprises in China. In the first half of 2017, Noah distributed over RMB62.7 billion (US$9.7 billion) of wealth management products. As of September 1, 2017, Noah had assets under management of RMB132.6 billion (US$20.5 billion).
Noah distributes a wide array of wealth management products, including fixed income products, private equity fund products, mutual fund products and insurance products. Noah also develops and manages financial products denominated in both domestic (RMB) and foreign currencies, covering real estate funds and funds of funds, including private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds and fixed income funds through Gopher Asset Management. In addition, in 2014, the Company launched a proprietary internet finance platform to provide financial products and services to aspiring high net worth individuals and enterprise clients in China. Noah delivers customized financial solutions to clients through a network of over 1,250 relationship managers across 205 branches and sub-branches in 76 cities in China, and serves the international investment needs of its clients through a wholly owned subsidiary in Hong Kong. The Company's wealth management business had over 164,700 registered clients as of September 1, 2017.
Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited (“Noah International”) is a wholly owned offshore subsidiary of Noah Holdings Limited (NYSE: NOAH). Managed by experienced senior management and professional specialists, Noah International is rooted in Hong Kong with the eyes on the overseas market, connecting the globe with the most updated financial information and offering the high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and corporations in China with the full range of overseas asset allocation, family wealth inheritance, and other financial services, through its group subsidiaries including Noah Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited, Noah Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited and ARK Trust (Hong Kong) Limited.
We are seeking enthusiastic applicant for the following position in Hong Kong:
- Handle with follow-up phone call with clients for confirmation of sales transaction
- Prepare and present in-house communication in relation to the Noah HK’s products to the Regional Relationship Managers
- Perform as a product expert in Capital Markets investment, including equities, fixed income, real estate fund, etc.
- Assist Relationship Managers in conducting portfolio reviews, explain investment strategy and product updates to the clients
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in investment consulting and management in financial institutions / banking industry
- Experience in handling with clients’ enquiries is preferred
- Possess good understanding of financial and investment market
- Strong accountability and service mindset to ensure efficient and effective client service processes
- Mature, proactive and stable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Holder of SFC licence Type 1 & 4
- Good command in spoken and written - English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Competitive package + year-end bonus + comprehensive insurance benefit
- Full range of professional training program
- Bright career path to every successful candidate
- Company sponsors selected professional qualification
Please attach a detailed resume together with your current salary, expected salary, notice period and contact information. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.noahwm.hk
Data held by Noah International (Hong Kong) Limited relating to employment applications will remain confidential and be used only for job application purposes. Applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year and we may refer suitable applications for other vacancies within the organisation.