Our client is a global investment consulting firm providing advisory solutions to institutional investors in hedge funds, private credit, private equity and real assets strategies. They are currently looking for a senior investment research professional in their private equity investment research team.
This position is responsible for identifying potential investments opportunities, screening, conducting due diligence, and monitoring the performance of the private equity funds. The ideal candidate possesses experience in research, capital allocation to private equity, and knowledgeable in Asian GPs.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a private equity investment, advisory, fund of funds with a focus on the Asian private equity market
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Experience in underwriting primary fund investments
- Experience in evaluating private equity partnership investments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a plus but not required
For more information, please contact Celine Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org