Looking for a talented Java Developer (Mid to Senior) to join the team. The successful candidate will join a greenfield project. The daily work content includes but doesn't limit to Joining the full life cycle of software development, including requirement gathering, designing, coding, testing, and deployment. Responsibilities: * Development and implementation of exchange, fiat gateway, futures, margin, lending, etc. * Underlying infra/arch upgrade * Performance tuning, online incidents troubleshooting, and system refactoring * Guide junior engineers' daily work and do knowledge share, etc.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Proficient in Core Java, and familiar with Spring framework
- Proficient in MySQL, and familiar with at least one NoSQL db
- Proficient in distributed system design, and familiar with at least one messaging middleware and the underlying design principles.
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross team communication skills
- Proficient in Spring cloud and micro service design
- Proficient in Golang or Rust
- Working experience on backend system of large internet company
- Performance tuning experience on JVM, SQL, RPC etc.
- Financial products related experience like lending, margin, futures, etc
- Financial risk control related experience