Java Developer – Software Solutions
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Fusion Systems Limited
- 18 Okt 18
Fusion Systems is seeking for a self-motivated full-stack hands-on Java Developer who is passionate about developing web-based applications, love making things useful and beautiful.
Fusion Systems Limited
Fusion Systems is one of Asia’s fastest growing financial IT services firms with offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Los Angeles, Australia and Hong Kong. Our highly capable consultants provide project management, advising, design, implementation, and on-site support services within the region. Fusion Systems is positioned to dynamically respond to changing market conditions and leverage them to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients.
At Fusion Systems, we work together as a team to promote growth and excellence in all our employees. We strive to create an environment that provides unparalleled opportunities to excel in today’s global marketplace. Our consultants are comprised of experienced and skillful bilingual professionals from diverse local and international backgrounds. Fusion consultants provide exceptional value to clients through innovative application of diverse technologies. Our professionals design solutions to meet today’s needs while providing the flexibility and foundations to adapt to tomorrow’s challenges. In order to achieve our goals we support, mentor, and train our people to be exceptional.
If you are searching for a growing and exciting company you can be “part of” and not just “work for,” then Fusion Systems is the answer for you. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and skilled professionals who are focused on delivering results and exceeding expectations. Apply today!
Java Developer – Software Solutions
- Build Cloud-based and on-premise solutions using varied languages and tools
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- System Integration with external application
- Implementation of a robust set of web services and RESTful APIs to power the web application
- Design and develop testing methodologies and tools in accordance with the established standards
- Conduct Unit Testing and Regression Testing ensuring the overall quality of applications
- Participate in functional and non-functional testing
- Ensure that the designs are in compliance with specifications
- Analyze and resolve technical and application issues
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support the user requirement collection process, development of user stories and estimate efforts
- Transform Business Requirements into Logical Design, and Logical Design into Physical Design Implementation
- Support continuous improvement by researching and evaluating a variety of software products, investigating alternative technologies, and presenting these for architectural review
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Follow ad hoc task and assignment upon request
Front-end Side Requirements
• Experience developing web UI using React JS
• Experience interfacing with Web Services and working knowledge of REST / SOAP protocols.
Back-end Side Requirements
• Professional experience as a Java Developer for 3+ years (Student projects and contributions to open source projects do count)
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles.
• Experience in developing web applications (Java, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, RESTful, JPA).
• Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments.
• Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Has the ability to work through constant change
• Has the ability to identify new development opportunities and best practices and communicate them to management
• A desire to mentor and coach team members
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
• Ability to write tests using Karma, Selenium, Protractor (TDD practices).
• Understanding of data structures and implementation
• Knowledge of the Spring framework
• Familiarity with Continuous Delivery tools (Jenkins, grunt, npm) is a plus.
• Experience with Apache Felix or other OSGI containers is a plus.
• Knowledge of the Japanese language
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team responsible for creating and supporting medium to very large applications. If you are looking for a challenge and rewarding career, Apply Today!
Interested candidates, please send your CV with salary expectations through 'Apply'.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only. We may retain the applications and refer suitable applicants to other vacancies under Fusion Systems Limited.