Lead, Collections - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
As one of the biggest banks in market, we are rapidly expanding by growing a new virtual banking business in Hong Kong. We see ourselves as a fast growing start-up company where you will enjoy autonomy and teamwork at the same time, solving new and exciting problems in a nimble and agile way. Join Mox and be part of history making for future banking experience!
The Role Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the receivables management of the virtual bank. You will be managing and executing the pre and post delinquent account strategies, which include self-cure, outbound calls, face-to-face collections actions, payment options, engagement with third party agencies and recoveries of the charged-off accounts.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Lead, manage and execute the operation of frontend to backend collection strategies by constantly reviewing collection procedures and ensuring early collection actions minimize credit loss and maximize the recovery of past due accounts
- Work with a team to set collection objectives and target, and provide direction to lead the team to deliver required performance standard
- Work closely with credit policy team to adopt a data driven approach on enhance and optimize the collection strategies
- Device ways to maximize the use of automated and digital channels to increase the self-cure rate. Review operational process to identify opportunities to streamline and automate operation, improve service and minimize credit loss
- Handle difficult customer service issues and requests
- Ensure continuous training for the team with knowledge of the latest market trend and technology
- Degree holder with solid collection experience in consumer banking
- Demonstrate track record of managing and leading frontend, midrange and backend collection teams for unsecured lending portfolio
- Strong English and Chinese communication skills working in a diverse culture
- Ability to build a team process and operations from scratch
- Able to be hands-on working in a flat structured organisation.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view more information on Mox, please visit https://mox.com/ .