A top tier FinTech player with SFC type 1,4,6 and 9 license in Hong Kong and US global reach is looking to take on a professional to work closely with the Head of Legal and Compliance on a range of legal, compliance due to the rapid growing technology system.
- Draft and review legal documents for transactions with the deals team
- Prepare and draft contracts, presentations, agreements for internal stakeholders
- Work closely with SFC and regulatory officials to handle their inquiries and licensing matters
- Implement controls and monitoring policies for general compliance matters
- Develop, manage and execute compliance-related projects, initiatives and system launch / enhancement
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Law, Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines
- Legal background with some law firm experiences
- 3+ years of legal & compliance experience in financial services (preferably with SFC license type 1, 4 and type 9)
- Demonstrates independence, interpersonal skills, result-orientated and high quality delivery
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tim WONG on +852 2121 1418 or email@example.com .