You will work in a team of high calibre corporate lawyers (a majority of whom are from top US and UK firms) and be involved in a wide range of M&As transactions.
A top tier international firm with a well-established network in multiple jurisdictions.
- Providing commercial and legal advice to clients
- Drafting and reviewing key transaction documents
- Maintaining knowledge of latest commercial and legal market development
- 6+ years post qualification experience in M&A related work
- Qualified in any common law jurisdiction
- Fluency in English and Chinese essential
- Excellent academic credentials
The role offers an exciting opportunity for an ambitious counsel to join a growing team in an international law firm with an excellent reputation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angela Lau on +852 2848 4797.