We are very interested to speak to individuals with experience in one or more of the following areas: Regulatory Change and Compliance, Finance and Risk, Client Lifecycle Management, Programme Management Services, Enterprise Data management and governance, and Digital
Management Consultant, Financial Markets
Synechron delivers enterprise scale transformation programs for our clients and our employees are at the heart of driving that change. We are always on the look-out for ambitious talent to add to our existing group of dedicated innovators, experts, thinkers and doers. We partner with leading financial services institutions ranging from banks to asset managers to insurance companies, successfully delivering large scale change and transformation programmes.
As part of the Synechron Business Consulting team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting and industry-leading change programs for our clients and to drive massive internal impact. Synechron offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and we are looking for driven individuals, who want to be a part of our growth journey as one of the leading consultancy firms in APAC.
Our culture is to work hard, play hard and deliver results that matter. To do this well, we need the best people to help us reach our goals and become a part of our winning team!
Embrace opportunity, cultivate change, accelerate digital.
In line with our exciting growth plans in APAC, we are hiring Business Consultants in HK at Senior Consultant and Managing Consultant level. The seniority of your role will depend on your experience.
What type of work will you do?
- Shape how clients across the globe respond to the ever-changing and complex BFSI environment
- Design and integrate best-in-field strategic business solutions in collaborative teams made up of colleagues and clients
- Show thought leadership and industry expertise in how best firms can achieve regulatory compliance including through published articles
- Support business development by contributing to proposals and lead generation
- Influence the firm's strategic direction by contributing to practice vision and development
What we are looking for
- 6 -10 years’ experience of working for a management consulting/business consulting firm, servicing clients across Investment Banking/Financial Markets/Asset Management/Wealth Management
- Hands-on experience with business change, ideally across the end-to-end change lifecycle
- Deep knowledge of financial markets areas, asset classes/ products and how these are impacted by industry changes in BFSI
- A consultative approach, able to manage projects/programmes and provide business analysis using relevant frameworks and methodologies
- Strong understanding and personal perspective of industry drivers especially for the APAC markets and the ability to channel a client focused response to these
- analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving and creating value for our clients
- Able to deliver under pressure in a complex stakeholder and co-located team environment
- Proactive approach to performance management, coaching and mentoring for self and others
You’ll benefit from
- Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic vision, client-centricity and entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our growth
- A people-oriented culture of excellence, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
- Focus on provision of trainings to fast track your professional and personal development
- A fun environment, coupled with an open-door approach