Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”: Stock Code: 665.HK) is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China. Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe.
We are always looking for talented professionals to join us in the path towards success.
- Preparation of monthly consolidated financial information for reporting to Head Office, Hong Kong or Mainland regulators, etc.
- Preparation of interim and annual reports
- Preparation of the account for Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- Liaison with overseas offices
- Preparation of group accounting policy manual and procedural manual
- Accounting assessment on new initiatives and new accounting standards
- Optimizing department internal workflow
- Supporting MR team and other relevant departments (such as Risk Management Department) for information required
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or related discipline
- 5 years relevant working experience preferably gained in financial industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Application
- Responsible, good interpersonal skill and analytical mind