Responsible for performing analysis to support business and operational risk on portfolio management, regular MI and exploring business opportunities relating to retail banking business.
- Support line managers on MI & Analytics aspect by:
- Regular MI preparation and maintenance
- New MI design and development
- Business portfolio review
- Product specific ad hoc analysis
- Project assigned
- Conduct in-depth business portfolio review and product specific analysis to drive the business strategy and increase customer profitability.
- Support customer profiling to identify customer behavior and formulate customer segment for targeting.
- Adopt data driven culture to incorporate business intelligence into everyday processes, review business performance.
- Conduct quantitative analysis to identify new business opportunities , optimize the profitability of the business and ascertain root cause of business’ issues.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors on project planning and execution.
- Degree holder in Information Management, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in banking / financial industry, preferable in business intelligence analytics / database marketing / business financial planning / risk and control monitoring.
- Knowledge on retail banking business/products & operational risk.
- Proficiency in business intelligence applications, database software such as SAS, Tableau, MS-Access, Excel and Python.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.