Looking for a HK based Korean Relationship Manager with experience in diverse fields of corporate and structured finance, including syndication loans, acquisitions and LBO, fund leverage loans etc.
Corporate Banking – Manager
- Experienced in diverse fields of corporate and structured finances, including syndicated loans, acquisitions and LBOSs, fund leverage loan and so on (no less than 5 years of experience).
- Able to analyze corporate and transaction structure and prepare several types of full-fledged reports for the credit process both in KOREAN and ENGLISH.
- Capable to analyze the business and financial of the borrower and organize risk factors of credit and security, and suggest the mitigation methods if needed.
- Develop and maintain relationship with major financial institutions to find and secure new transactions covering various sectors.
- Coordinate professionally with middle and back teams in KYC, facility agreement, drawdown and other related issues.
- Fluent / strong language skills in KOREAN, ENGLISH and MANDARIN.
- Work experience - more than 5 years.