Manager, Card Services (ZA Bank – 1st Virtual Bank)
About ZA International
ZhongAn Technologies International Group Limited (“ZA International”) was established in Hong Kong in December 2017 by ZhongAn Online P & C Insurance Co., Ltd. (HKEX stock code: 6060), an online-only insurtech company in China, to explore international business development, collaboration and investment opportunities in the areas of fintech and insurtech in overseas markets. In August 2018, ZA International and SoftBank Vision Fund announced cooperation to boost ZhongAn’s technology solutions businesses outside China, with an initial focus on Asia. In September 2018, ZA International announced that it would support the digital transformation of Sompo, a Japanese insurance giant, with its next-generation insurance system built upon end-to-end cloud technologies. In January 2019, ZA International and Grab, Southeast Asia’s leading online-to-offline mobile platform, announced the establishment of a joint venture to enter the digital insurance distribution business in the region.
On 24 March 2020, ZA Bank, a subsidiary of ZA International, officially became the first virtual bank in Hong Kong, providing Hong Kong customers with banking products and services that break conventions and time boundaries. On 4 May 2020, ZA Life Limited, a joint venture between ZA International and Fubon Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited, was granted a digital-only insurer license by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority under its Fast Track pilot scheme, operating under the trade name “ZA Insure”. It aims to serve the needs of different people with innovative insurance services and products, offering protection to a wider population.
- Assist Department Head to ensure compliance with HKMA regulations as well as the Bank’s policies and standards.
- Mobilize operations resources to provide effective cards services to customers, ensure service delivery, maintain quality and meet volume demand.
- Work closely with Customer Services department to ensure compliance with Card Scheme rules in Card Dispute and Chargeback processes as well as Fraud Claim and Reporting processes.
- Review, document and implement Standard Operational Procedures to ensure end-to-end process efficiency, risk mitigation and operational controls.
- Participate in various projects and taskforce for the development of new products and services and facilitate the implementation of systems or process design.
- Promote and encourage open and good communication amongst all levels of members
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to Department Head and other relevant parties for necessary action
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience with at least 2 years relating to Cards banking services.
- Proven supervisory and people management experience and capabilities.
- University degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline preferable
- Must have comprehensive knowledge about Card Scheme compliance requirements and operational details, particularly for Dispute and Chargeback related.
- Must have a practical knowledge of payment systems as well as general ledger settlement and reconciliation operations, particularly for cards products related.
- Conversant with the regulatory requirements pertaining to cards products.
- Strong sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer services.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong senses of risk control and management
- Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested parties please send detailed resume including present and expected salary to us by clicking "Apply".
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.