Manager, China Business
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Value Partners Limited
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
• Maintain strong relationships internally with the Fund Operation, Technology, Legal and Compliance and relevant teams of the Group, ensuring consistency of processes and optimal use of resources to provide various fund setup, control and administrative duties, so as to achieve complete and robust fund processes and implementation for China business.
• Being a project manager and coordinate new fund / product launch with other departments, handle new account and custodian setup, implement and develop internal control procedures.
• Key contact point for outsourced fund administration vendor relationships.
• Know and understand our China fund structures and investments held.
• Addressing ad hoc queries from other teams and business units on China products and business.
• Work closely with China and Group Compliance team, to ensure compliance with all relevant policies and regulatory requirements across all China products.
• Prepare and maintain on-going documentation and execution of all processes with respect to policies, procedures and internal controls.
• Perform special projects and analyses as requested by management.
• A degree holder, at least 5 years of related work experience in the asset management, specifically middle office, custody and fund administration; with a strong understanding of the entire end-to-end process.
• Thorough understanding of investment processes and controls across all product structures for China market. Experience in working on MRF, PFM and QDLP products would be preferred.
• A good team player able to effectively manage the expectations of a diverse and demanding request.
• Proven ability to develop practical and pragmatic solutions through a hands-on approach.
• Attention to detail, solid organizational skills, strong work ethic and ability to prioritize multiple demands working collaboratively with cross disciplinary teams, both internal and external, in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated project management skills defining scope of analytical solutions, resourcing with strict timelines and leveraging resources. Strong ability and track record in determining and implementing change management to processes and products.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively deliver messages in meetings and in writing distilling complex information to diverse technical or non-technical audiences.
• Proficient in written & spoken English and Chinese, both Mandarin and Cantonese.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.