- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager, Country Technology Management
- Standort: Hong Kong
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Acting as the relationship manager to provide excellent service and incident management to the business stakeholders.
The Manager, CTM (Retail Banking) is the one Country Technology face and voice to Hong Kong Retail Banking business and the Group Technology community. As a business partner, the post requires to engage both country business and communication to influence and drive future technology agenda for country in alignment with Group Technology strategy.
In representing Hong Kong Retail Product Business to Group Technology, the post shall be seen as a customer. In representing Group Technology to Hong Kong Retail Product Business, the post shall be seen as a Technology ambassador to business and advocate for change.
1) Governance - Responsible for setting the strategy and direction, and leading the team to deliver the below areas:
a. Change Management
b. Regulatory compliance
c. Risk Management
d. Service Review
e. Audit Support
f. Vendor Management
2) Projects - For Retail Product technology investments / projects:
a. Digital Agenda
b. Project Engagement
d. Escalation Point
3) Engagement - Responsible for leading the engagement in the following areas:
a. Business: Acting as technology representative for Retail Product business on technology initiatives and external fintech solutions;
b. Technology: Acting as country representative for Group technology.
4) Strategy - Communicating the country business strategy and direction to Group technology teams; providing technology thought leadership and influencing country business strategy with the effective and innovative deployment of technology.
5) Roadmaps - Influencing Group technology to evolve country/region technology roadmaps for business and infrastructure needs, aiming to minimize country-specific development. The roadmaps will be reviewed with the country businesses on a regular basis to ensure alignment with changing business and market needs.