Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Insurance
Hang Seng Bank was one of Hong Kong's bancassurance pioneers with insurance business footprint started since 1965. Over the years, Hang Seng Bank has been committed to serve its customers by providing full spectrum of insurance products including Life Insurance manufacturing, distribution of General Insurance and Medical products, and MPF business.
Insurance is a fast-growing business and is one of the key drivers of Hang Seng Bank. As a well-established insurance entity, we take care of every need of our customers with an optimized service excellence through the Bank's retail and commercial network, with a dedicated team of professionals in place.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Manager, Customer Engagement and Experience. Principal Responsibilities
- Analysing and understanding existing customer insights and research, and evaluation of how wellness engagement and customer experience can be best customers in order to maximize business outcomes (OKR)
- Defining the user experience (UX) and customer journeys for wellness engagement
- Managing and delivering key campaigns, initiatives and projects on wellness engagement and customer experience
- Ensuring all projects have the customer at the heart of all business requirements and the way in which they are delivered
- University graduate with degree preferably in business administration, marketing or communication related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in wellness engagement, customer experience, advertising & marketing, digital or customer insight
- Strong drive in customer centricity, with proven ability on the implementation of engagement activities, advertising & marketing initiatives or digital projects
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Data analytics and innovation mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the curren http://www.hangseng.com/careers/ t situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.