Manager, Data and Analytics - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Data and Analytics
. Principal responsibilities
- We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Data and Analytics
- Develop the process to support business initiatives for monitoring the business performance
- Collaborate with various departments to design and develop management reports to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure
- Develop and test complex programs and process according to business specifications and in alignment with Group policies and standards.
- Support to transform the business requirements into programs and processes to deliver high quality information deliverables example, analysis, management information reporting, data extracts, campaign files in both a regularly and ad hoc fashion
- Provide recommendations and drive towards consensus regarding the appropriate data sources, business rules, and end product content or format and delivery mechanisms to meet requirements
- Connect closely with Asia Pacific counterparts to understand their needs, actively contributing to the development, deployment and streamlining of Data, MI and Visualization products within Asia Pacific and where relevant, their extension globally
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- Banking experience in business analysis, data analysis and data management
- Solid experience in SQL and SAS programming
- Experience in system automation and job scheduling
- Experience in project coordination with different stakeholders
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required
- Experience in Python, R and Qlik Sense or other visualization tools would be an advantage
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.