Our client is an international leading fund administration firm specialising in the private equity sector. As part of their expansion, they are currently looking to bring on board an Regulatory Services (KYC) Manager to be based in Hong Kong who will assist the APAC Regulatory Manager in a suite of responsibilities as follows.
- Serve as direct contact points to various internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist the APAC Manager with managing of the regional support team;
- Keep abreast of changes to regulatory requirements for AML/CFT (in particular HKSFC and CIMA), international regulations and communicate changes internally to ensure established policies and procedures meet updated requirements;
- Conduct AML assessments, periodic reviews and trigger events reviews of KYC and CDD information;
- Ensure compliance risks are identified, mitigated and documented effectively;
- Support the preparation of various regulatory and FATCA/CRS reporting;
- Participate in remediation, internal/external audits requirements;
- Provide training and acting as contact point for internal stakeholders to compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Provide proactive support and advice to the business and other functions on all issues.
- University degree in a relevant discipline;
- Overall 5 years’ finance/accounting/compliance experience minimally
- At least 2 years of AML experience in in the financial industry (Funds/ Fund Management/ Service providers preferred);
- Experience with FATCA and CRS is beneficial;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin to liaise with clients;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- Experience with supervising a team will be an advantage;
- Able to multitask and handle key deliverables with challenging deadlines;
- Keen eye for details and willing to execute tasks hands-on;
- Organised and self-disciplined.