Our client is a reputable Lifestyle Group. An outstanding opportunity has arisen out of their Regional HK Office for a Marketing & Business Development Manager – Card Acquisition Program to join the team on a 2-years contract basis. You will be playing an integral part in developing the lifestyle & rewards proposition. The successful candidate will be part of team responsible for the development of the Group’s finance partnerships.
- Support expansion plans with understanding on competitive market landscape to reach progamme objectives with partners
- Seek and develop new accrual partners in financial industry across different markets to achieve sales targets
- Work with potential and existing partners to maintain and grow accrual and opportunities; build and maintain good working rapport with partners and conduct regular performance reviews.
- Assist to develop and execute finance partnership strategies such as co-branded credit cards, conversion programme, and prepaid cards, etc.
- Negotiate and conclude with partners on commercial terms to maximize the company’s benefits; manage and resolve contractual issues with partners.
- Provide support, guidance, and regular reviews with Greater China teams to ensure their execution plans are well aligned with Hong Kong headquarter office.
- Plan and drive specific projects contributing to programme development
- Work and oversee agencies to manage and maintain both new & existing partnerships and conduct regular performance reviews
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years working experience of which at least 3 years in a related position, preferably with experience in sales, marketing, or loyalty programmes
- At least 5 years of Consumer Banking and credit card experience, preferably with card acquisition, usage or marketing
- Mature, creative, and business-minded with the ability to work independently and solve problems with good numerical, analytical and negotiation skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy with knowledge in e-commerce, CRM or database marketing will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).