Manage a team of subject matter experts, application specialists and service providers in supporting the Bloomberg platform Deliver technical solutions on Bloomberg platform to meet business initiatives
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role
- Our client is one of the large insurance compnay in the world and offers a wide range of financial services .
- As Middle Office Business Analyst:
- Support Investment Middle Office and Investment Consultant Unit's needs at Group and in Local Business
- Work with Stakeholders and vendors to deliver high quality solution and adoption of new solutions within appropriate timeframe to the business
- Design and develop solution by combining system, data, process, digital and other automation tools with subject matter knowledge to address business needs
- Hands on solution deployment and post-implementation support to ensure the quality of the solution
- Manage relationship of all key group wide technology and data services used by the firm and track enhancements and issue resolution from vendors
- Act as the liaison between information technology and business for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems
- Open minded, listens and takes into consideration different views of stakeholders to make decisions that maximise meeting needs of customers to create win-win solutions for all involved
- Disciplined and transparent in executing initiatives by balancing change and driving outcome
Your Profile :
- Education - Minimum undergraduate
- Experience - 5years of experience with expertise in performance reporting and risk analytics tools.
- Quantitative analysis experience and Python skill is a must
- Risk Management experience is definitely an asset
- Solution and Problem Solving orientated - with skills to break down problems into root causes and addressing underlying issues which may not by system, but due to other reasons
- Flexible and creative in solving problems Customer service mindset and culture, with patience to listen, understand and help with difficult and challenging clients
- Strong language skills required - good written and oral English, able to deliver training and presentation in public, and experience in writing presentations and business case
- High level influencing and interpersonal skills
- Apply Today
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.