Some careers have more impact than others.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Mobile Insurance Specialist.
- Identify and capture insurance business opportunities with prompt follow-up on analytically driven leads with a key focus on mainland customers in Hong Kong
- Engage end-to-end insurance service, including customer needs identification, solution recommendations, application fulfilment, and follow up
- Provide specialist advice on appropriate insurance solutions to meet the insurance and protection needs of Premier mainland customers are well fulfilled
- Manage individual insurance portfolios to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction and persistency
- Establish effective working relationships with other teams within the Branch and other relevant partners that impact the client's experience of HSBC to deliver a consistent approach and application of outstanding service standard
- Build and maintain a positive team culture through ensuring quality business referrals and referral skills among team members and contributing to product knowledge and skills sharing
- Maintain a high level of compliance guidelines and procedures
- Ensure self, and team activities comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and meet HSBC standards and procedures
- 提供端到端的保险服务，包括洞 察客户需求、提供解决方案建议、履行客户的相关申请和后续跟进
- Tertiary or university level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- Rich experience in understanding clients' needs and providing life insurance solutions to clients with exposure to mainland clients, preferably in Banc assurance field
- Extensive wealth management and insurance product knowledge and sales capabilities
- Insurance related license are required, including Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute Paper 1,7,8 and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper 1,2,3,5
- A good level of English in reading and writing, and fluent in Mandarin is required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
- 需要保险相关执照，包括香港证券及投资学会试卷 1,7,8 和保险中介人资格考试试卷 1,2,3,5
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
Primary location shows in a job posting does not refer to work location, the branch placement is subject to the final decision by RSS Management