OTC Derivatives Clearing Product Manager
- Work together with IT department to manage various system projects related to OTC derivatives clearing such as central clearing, uncleared margin rules, including general project management, business requirements analysis, solution design, user testing, data digitization, problem solving.
- Understand the business of OTC derivatives and post-trade process and transform it into user requirements.
- Automate the manual reports or other essential manual workflows on user side
- Work with team members / other inhouse parties / vendors to enhance the collateral management system solution.
- This role will be reported to the team leader of OTC derivatives clearing
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in banking or financial industry
- Solid experience in VBA is essential. Experience in Python / Java will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, active and detailed mindset
- Able to work independently with various stakeholders
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM or equivalent will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua speaking will be an advantage