• Confirming and monitoring credit exposure on the Bank level;
• Monitoring and reporting all policy exceptions to Risk Management Committee;
• Reviewing daily and month-end valuations of securities portfolio;
• Conducting regular examinations of risk assumed by the Bank and reporting regularly to Risk Management Committee;
• Reviewing all risk portfolio which is considered to be high risk in the periods of particular market volatility, and reporting the result of the review to the management and Risk Management Committee;
• Reviewing management information report and providing the results of the review to Managing Director, Risk Management Committee and the parent bank;
• Checking accuracy of the interest rate gap analysis report and liquidity analysis report on a monthly basis;
• Response for parent bank's request and support for strategy team head;
• Perform all duties as instructed by supervisors and management whenever required;
• Support any ad hoc project assigned by senior management.
• Native level Korean speaker regardless of nationality.
• Fluent / strong language skills in KOREAN and ENGLISH.
• Strong Korean Writing skills are mandatory
• Work experience around 1-2 years, fresh graduate with relevant experiences is also considered