See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Prepare merchant account set-up, maintenance, closure in relevant systems within the SLA that satisfy business needs of customers.
- Conduct relevant checking such as caution list, EWSS, TRACE, MATCH, CUP in accordance to AML/CFT procedures and regulations from Card Associations.
- Follow up outstanding documentation with MBM to complete account creation process.
- Follow up exception transaction with merchant to fulfill merchant request
- Prepare correspondence / agreements to merchants
- Monitor and replenishment the sales slip, merchant stationery with relevant vendors or internal dept.
- Support Customer Centre to answer merchant hotline enquiry and Business Continuity Plan
- University Degree Holder with minimum 1 year experience in credit card operations, preferably in merchant servicing
- Exposure on customer service and corporate customer background review
- Good knowledge on credit card operations & related card associations' rules and regulations
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.